You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer Time Troubles

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Summer Time Troubles on Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:12 pm

emma4ever12

Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]
OMG HURRY UP AND WRITE ALREADY! I mean rlly... this story is sooooo good!

View user profile

27 Re: Summer Time Troubles on Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:14 pm

Pinkflamingo

Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]
I agree- I can't wait Smile Ill be checking everytime I am online for a update!

View user profile

28 Re: Summer Time Troubles on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Sashi

Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz
Aw Man, I was hoping for the next chapter!!!!!!!

View user profile

29 Re: Summer Time Troubles on Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:16 pm

$weet$tuff

Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz
keep writing jorie!

View user profile

30 Re: Summer Time Troubles on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:39 am

OMG, u guys, I'm SOOO srry, but I had lost my password and the e-mail I used for the Jorie Jonas accont was messed up, so I had to make a new accont, again, I'm SOOO srry, to make it up to u, I'll post BOTH of the parts that I found:

Day Four(still):
"Alright," Alex said, he started to laugh.
"What's so funny?" Tammy asked, watching Alex.
"It's just, John has never been beaten at climbing a rope, and it's even funnier cause you haven't even been here for five days!" Tammy smiled and giggled.
"He's right, John," Tammy said, still giggling.
"Do you need any medicine for the rope burns?" John asked, wanting to get off that subject. Tammy smiled, and shook her head.
"No, I'm perfectly fine," She said, knowing he didn't like that subject. She blew on her hands, cooling them off. "Are we just going to stand here staring at my hands all day?" She asked, getting annoyed.
"No, sorry," Alex said. Adriana pulled John away and under a blue play thing. "Uh...what just happened?"
"How should I know? Adriana just suddenly grabs John's arm and pulls him away. She's your twin, you should know!" Tammy said, a little worried. She ran over to the blue play thing. She screamed. Alex ran over when he heard Tammy.
"What is-ADRIANA!" He shouted, pulling John out. "What in the world was that about, Adriana?!" He shouted. Tammy ran over to John, and hugged him, glad he was alright.
"John! What did she do to you?!" Tammy asked, looking at his terrified face. Adriana came out, smiling. Tammy glared at her. "What did you do to him?!" She screamed.
"Just something I've been wanting to do," She replied, smiling.
"I'm calling Mom!" Alex shouted.
"Alex, that's really not a good idea. You've got no proof, and you could get in trouble," Tammy said, worried about John. She hugged him again. "We can't go home yet, not with John in this state." Her phone started to ring. "I've got to take this." She ran off.
"What?" Alex said, steadying John. Tammy answered her phone. "Hello?" Nothing. "Hello?" She asked, getting scared. Whoever it was hung-up. She shut her phone, trembling in fear. She wobbled back to the others, scared.
"Tammy! What's wrong?" Alex asked her, seeing her trembling.
"N-nothing. How's John?" He walked over to Tammy.
"I'm fine, but you're not." He hugged her.

Day Four(still):
Tammy smiled at him slightly. "I'm fine, John, really."
"You don't seem like it," He said, examining her. She smiled.
"John, I'm alright. You need to stop worrying." She hugged him, and he squezzed her, not wanting to let her go. She giggled. "I'm not going anywhere, John."
"Yet," Adriana muttered, glaring at Tammy. John let her go, blushing softly, which made Tammy giggle a little more and blush herself. Adriana made something that sounded like a growl, which made Tammy jump.
"Adriana!" alex said, angry. John was glaring at Adriana.
"What?" Adriana asked, smiling sweetly. John was still glaring at her when Tammy glared at her. Alex rolled his eyes, and looked at Tammy, obviously worried.
"I'm fine, Alex. It was just a surprise," Tammy said smiling. John walked away. "John! Where're you going?"
"I'm just looking around! Don't worry!" He called back, smiling at her. Tammy smiled back, trusting him. HEr phone started to ring, and she jumped. She ran off, in the opposite direction of John, and took out her phone.
"Hello?" She gasped. "John!"
~~~~~~~~~after a long conversation on the phone~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tammy ran over to John, and hugged him. "Do you really want to?!" She screamed, smilling. He nodded, and she hugged him more.
"Yes, I do," John said, smiling at her. Adriana and Alex walked over. Adriana ripped John from Tammy, glaring at Tammy.
"Adriana!" Alex grabbed his twin's shoulders and pulled her away from John. John watched, stunned. Tammy ran back over to John, scared, and not minding to hide it. "I think it's time to go back home," Alex said, glaring at his sister.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~back home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tammy was back home, at the dinner table. She was poking at her food, but not eating. "Dear, is anything wrong?" HEr mom asked. Tammy shoo her head. "Alright, now eat your food before it gets cold.

View user profile

31 Re: Summer Time Troubles on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:48 am

Sashi

Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz
So glad you're back, Jorie....Thanks for posting these...
we all love reading it!!!! more!!!!!!!!

View user profile

32 Re: Summer Time Troubles on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:49 am

$weet$tuff

Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz
i am confused

View user profile

33 Re: Summer Time Troubles on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:42 pm

hey guyz, back again!! surry, but this is Jorie (Jorie Jonas) i 4got my old password for my other accint and made a new one...then i lost the URL, but thankz to MileyKinz 4 posting it on another site in the 'Linkz to other sites' foru, i'm back again!

surry, but i don't have any more =(

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum