You are not connected. Please login or register

The Best Day in My Life - A ficticious story about Sugar the Yellow Lab

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dogluver808

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Best Day in My Life
By dogluver808

It was like any other day in April, warm and sunny, not even a cloud in the sky. What made this day so special? It was the day I had been waiting for, I was going to be entered in my first Webkinz beauty pageant! With the help of my owner, dogluver808, I took a bubble bath, I washed my face, hair and paws, and brushed my teeth. I wanted to look amazing, who wouldn’t on such a glorious day? Dogluver808 and I had already picked out my clothes; I was going to wear a turquoise blue bubble vest, tan colored camouflage pants, rainbow rain boots, a retro belt, and a daisy hair clip. We were so nervous, but so excited!

When we got to the Webkinz Stadium, which was were the contest would take place, dogluver808 and I got line to enter me. The line was so long, we thought we might not make it; after all, they would only accept 1,000 entries into the beauty pageant. But we did get in, just barely; in fact, we were the very last entry! As we were ushered into the preparation room, I could plainly hear the voice of Fred Rover, the stadium’s announcer that the competition would be starting soon. Quickly, as there was not much to do, dogluver808 brushed my fur and sprayed me with some perfume so that I would smell extra nice.

I heard Fred Rover again, this time he was saying to stop what we were doing and to be ready. Being contestant number 1000, I would be waiting the longest. While in
line, I met contestants’ number 707, 808 and 909. All seemed well, until number 808, who was a yorkie named Ivonna, asked why I was here. I said I thought it
was fun, I needed the Kinzcash badly, and I because I was beautiful.

“Ha! Fabulous joke Sugar!” Ivonna laughed.

I stared at her, thinking and hoping this was NOT
what she just said. Then Ivonna, number 707, who was a White Terrier named Theresa, and number 909, who was a pink poodle named Alyssa, just stared at me
and said in unison “Oh, you were serious?” and laughed in my face.

“No wonder she’s number 1000!” Alyssa added.

“I know it’s because she’s weird and a loser!” Theresa stated.

“See you at the losers table, with us being at the winner’s table of course!” Ivonna declared.

I was heart broken, and I didn’t know what to say, so I was silent. As soon as they were gone, dogluver808 came and sat next to me.

“You aren’t supposed to be here!” I said.

“I know,” she answered, “I just wanted to wish you luck.”

“I don’t want to compete anymore! Can you take me home?” I pleaded her.

“Why would you want to leave?” dogluver808 asked me.

“Because Ivonna, Theresa, and Alyssa think I’m no good!” I replied with frustration.

“Sugar, you know that’s not true,” she told me, “They’re probably just jealous of you, and that’s no reason to give up!”

“Okay, I’ll do it,” I replied reluctantly.

“Great, now you go out there and have fun! I’ll be rooting for you!” dogluver808 responded to me. I think she was trying to boost my confidence.

Well, it worked and the next I knew Fred Rover said over the microphone for number 1000 to please come out. Hesitating slightly, I came out from behind the big red
curtain and started walking. I nearly forgot to pose for the judges, but I remembered in the last second. When I got back to the preparation room, dogluver808 was waiting for me. We were anxiously waiting for Fred Rover to announce the winners of this year’s Webkinz beauty pageant. Everyone was whispering nervously. Ivonna gave a smirk of triumph, and Theresa and Alyssa stuck their
tongues out at me, but I gave it no thought. It didn’t matter if I won or lost, I had tons of fun doing this. All of a sudden, we heard Fred Rover’s voice say “attention”.

Immediately the whispering stopped.

“3rd place is… Izzy the Black lab!” He announced.

“2nd place is… Brownie the Chocolate lab!” He proclaimed.

“And finally the moment you’ve all been waiting for…” Fred paused dramatically. I was positive I didn’t win. That I didn’t place and that Ivonna, Theresa, or Alyssa won. I was prepared for the worst.

“1st
place is… Sugar the Yellow lab!” Fred Rover practically shouted into the microphone. I couldn’t believe it. I was waiting for Fred to say that he had made a mistake and that he accidentally announced the worst contestant and would announce the real winner in a few seconds. But when I saw dogluver808, Izzy and Brownie, who were my closest friends, come to congratulate me, I knew I wasn’t dreaming. I accepted the Trophy and the 10,000 Kinzcash proudly, even though I knew I didn’t deserve it. But don’t we all not deserve things? Then I quickly realized what I had to do. I walked up to Ivonna, Theresa and Alyssa, who were still in shock, and asked them to split the prize money with me. At first they thought I was kidding, but when I started to split up the kinzcash I won, they knew this was no joke. They thanked me, and we became friends later on in life and they apologized for how they treated me. I asked them if they wanted to come to Le Snout with dogluver808, Izzy, Brownie and me to celebrate, have fun, and enjoy some great food. They said they’d love to and we set off, a victory celebration awaited us. It was tons of fun! There was music, games, and some amazing food made by the one and only Chef Gazpacho. Some of the webkinz there even asked me to sign their menus and beauty pageant programs! Persephone, the fashion authority in Kinzville, asked me, Sugar the Yellow Lab, for a picture and then asked me to sign it! And when we were at La Souffle for dessert Plumpy, yes Plumpy E. Hippo asked if she could get a picture of us together! I felt famous, like a movie star. I will never forget that day. It was the best day of my life. I feel great having shared it with someone as kind and caring as you!

Love,
Sugar the Yellow Lab

Last edited by dogluver808 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thanx! -Doggie <3
View user profile http://www.webkinzmania.motionsforum.com

dogluver808

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
What's wrong? Did you not comment cuz you thought my story was bad? And I have 17 views so I know people are reading it! Plz tell me if my story is bad! I'm trying to make it better!

Thanx! -Doggie <3

CourtneyKong

Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz
NO it's not bad at all. Ithought it was amazing. I LOVED it.

View user profile

dogluver808

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Thanx! It took a LONG time to write! I'm thinking of making a sequel............

Thanx! -Doggie <3

CourtneyKong

Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz
That would be cool. In stead of it being at a fashion show it could be at a spa.

View user profile

dogluver808

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Yeah that would be kool........mees gonna think about it.........

Thanx! -Doggie <3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum