Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mah story! called BRB!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mah story! called BRB! on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:29 pm

doglover9m

I walked slowly down the halls of rosedale heights highschool.I had no friends.I noticed everyone rushing to see their "BFF's".This is what i figured.No one would want to talk to the weird girl with the long hair-down past her knees.

Girls walked past me laughing and talking about funny things that happened a year ago.It's insane."ooh who's the new girl with the creepy hair???"Addie snickered.I felt a sudden pang of anger.

At my old school in Florida,everyone loved me.Now i was just this creepy girl that always wore Rainbow colors and had extremly long hair.I thought about it when i bumped into this guy.

My books were splattered everywhere just like the Rainbow colored paint splotches on my shirt.The guy helped me up."Are you okay?"He asked.
"Yeah."I,Karma Karter replied."My name is Jake.Whats yours?"He said.
"I'm Karma"I said,rushing off while pushing my long curly brown hair out of my face.Oh yeah,and did i mention,to complement my freakishly long hair and weird style,i also have the most LIGHT LIGHT LIGHTEST blue eyes in the WORLD?Yeah.It's freaky but true.

My cell phone rang."Hello?"I answered."Hello this is commander Bob.Code stamina negative at 9 o clock by the river"My commander said.I knew what that meant."I'm on it!"I replied. as i ran to the locker room.I quickchanged into my blck skinny jeans and a black turtleneck.I ran and handed the school secretary an excuse slip and went to the river.

Of course as i thought,there was an unconsious woman laying by the river.I looked inside a window where is saw a man packing up to leave quickly.This was too easy.I climbed through the window.I held out my piece of raw spagetti and marshmellow.Believe me.....it can hurt people."Put your hands up and tell me why your wife is fainted out there!"I said firmly."I poisoned her." The man said quietly while putting his arms in the air.I swung my foot up in the air and paralyzed him with the marshmellow.How that was done..well thats a secret.I turned him into the police and went back to school.Oh,yeah.I forgot to tell you something! I'm a spy.

I am sitting in math class.I am listening to the lesson.Great.Now we have extra time and we can plays random questions.It's basically where people ask the teacher random questions like whats your favorite color or how many hobos have you met.You get what I mean.Questions that make you laugh.

"Hey Mrs.Kerr when's the last time you told a funny story about chinese food?"Someone asked.Everyone laughed including me."Never."Mrs.Kerr answered."Hey when was the last time you ate peanut butter?"Another person asked.I couldn't help but laugh."This morning"Mrs.Kerr said."Have you ever eaten cheese and potatoes while petting a penguin?"The class clown asked."Stop asking such silly questions!"Mrs.Kerr joked.I started laughing hysterically.

I felt something warm on my leg.'Probably just the heater.'
I thought as i felt it more.I heard dripping sounds on the carpet.'Karma...you are just imagining these strage sounds...'I thought to myself.
Someone pointed at me and laughed.'I probably have some yougurt on my face from lunch..' i reasoned with myself.More kids pointed and laughed.I couldn't understand what was WRONG.But then it dawned on me as someone said "Look!The freaky girl PEE'D IN HER PANTS!".I looked down and there was a huge puddle at my feet and my jeans were wet.My face turned red.I walked calmly to the bathroom while the whole time people were staring and wettness was dripping off my legs.

I changed my clothes,washed my hands,and walked out of the bathroom.Various kids were pointing and whispering to their friends.Jake was getting things out of his locker.He turned around and looked at me.My face turned red and tears started coming out of my eyes.Jake put his arms around me.I freaked out-on the inside of course-even though his warm body against my cold,skinny one just felt RIGHT.I was not feeling well at all.My stomach lurched.It tingled and then..........I threw up all over myself and Jake.

"I'm so sorry!"I coughed out as I ran to the bathroom.I changed my clothes for the second time.Now I KNOW what you are thinking.And No,I didnt put listening wires in your brain-or did I?Anyways,you are probably thinking on of the following.This girl is crazy.She has problems.What is wrong with her?What ever you are thinking...the truth is I have a weak body system that rejects food and drink.You got a problem with that?I didn't THINK so.

But Okay here's the thing:
Before I was born my mother didn't eat much.That caused me to be thin and weak.It's just THAT simple.

I walked out of the bathroom-again.More pointing and whispering.Jake walked up to me."I'm really sorry Jake!I can explain-"I said as Jake covered my mouth."It's fine."Jake said while walking away.

Today is a new day.Friday.TGIF.Beginning of weekend.Whatever you call it.Okay so I went through boring old school.Now after school,me and Jake were assigned cleanup crew,where you clean up the school.

We mopped the cafeteria floors and we went back to the food and supply closet to put the mop away when all of the sudden some weird kids shut the door and locked it.

Unfortunatly,in my spy training I was outside when they taught how to pick locks,so i never learned how.We are now stuck here for the weekend.

It was hot and stuffy.I could feel Jake's breathing on my neck.I grabbed an apple from the shelf and munched on it."How do we get out of here?"I asked Jake."I dunno,i guess we are stuck"Jake said.

I could feel sweat traveling down my forehead.Then my stomach started to ache.'oh no not now'I thought to myself.Then Jake spoke to me"I'm bored are you?".I opened my mouth to speak,but all that came up was throw up.

I quickly mopped it up and deoderized it."Are you okay?"Jake asked as he patted my back."Yeah"I said quietly as I wiped away tears from my face.
It's Saturday now.I'm surely missing my spy mission.I lean on Jake and breathe softly.He puts his arm around my shoulder.I grab some chips and eat them.I am really tired.We lay down flat on the floor.I start laughing a little."Whats so funny?"Jake asks."I don't really know!"I say as we burst out in laughter.

I am laughing like a hyena now and I can't stop.I continue laughing while Jake falls asleep.And then....Something warm and wet slithering down my legs.I try to stop but its no use.I quickly stand up and liquid is pouring out of my jeans.I stop it quickly and accidentally sit down in "the puddle".I have no extra clothes on hand exept the ones with throw up on them..and they are still in the water bucket where i had put them.

I notice a small lightbulb in the corner and turn it on.I mop up the floor.I wake up Jake."Jake?I'm really sorry.I have problems."I say."Don't freak out Karma!It's no problem!"Jake said as he yawned."No! It's not!This is all my fault!"I yelled."Don't worry! A lot of people in my family are like you!"Jake explained.
"So they are spies too?"I asked,immediatly hating myself.NO ONE exept my family was supposed to know I was a spy.NO ONE.Oh!This is just jollyland!Someone just found out I was a SPY!

"No,why?Are you?"Jake asked.
"Uhm no I was just kidding."I said nervously.Jake patted beside him."Can I ask you something?"Jake asked."Sure I replied and sat closer to him.
"Will you go out with me?"Jake asked.

I panicked.Shold I say sure?I don't know!Uhm I will say....I don't know!Uhm I will.......Well let me think.

"Yes!"I cheered while kissing him.'Success'I thought as we continued.

-Author's note-
Yes,i know im gross.but please notify me if anyone wants to delete this.but please dont delete this!its mah fave sory that i have ever written!
to be continued.....

Last edited by doglover9m on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

OFFICIALLY...TEAM JACOB! GO NEW MOON!

Name: Happy Birthday Cuz(Its name is Tessie!)
View user profile

2 Re: Mah story! called BRB! on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:13 pm

doglover9m

whoops wrong section can someone move it?

View user profile

3 Re: Mah story! called BRB! on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:06 pm

CatKween

Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz
Great story i love it SO far

View user profile http://www.webbies4ever.net

4 Re: Mah story! called BRB! on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:50 am

Sashi

Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz
Enjoyed reading your story...can't wait to see what happens next..
Thanks for sharing it with us!!

View user profile

5 Re: Mah story! called BRB! on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:08 pm

doglover9m

yeah i wrote more today!im gonna type it up!

View user profile

6 Re: Mah story! called BRB! on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:01 pm

doglover9m

I added more!

View user profile

7 Re: Mah story! called BRB! on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:34 pm

CatKween

Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz
not all of it showed up

8 Re: Mah story! called BRB! on Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:48 pm

dogluver808

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Great story so far Mags! Just a little gross, that's all.....

Thanx! -Doggie <3
View user profile http://www.webkinzmania.motionsforum.com

9 Re: Mah story! called BRB! on Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:56 pm

doglover9m

yesh i know.Read the author's note.Sorry someone that I know inspired me to write this.

View user profile

10 Re: Mah story! called BRB! on Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:12 pm

dogluver808

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
I did read it.....when are ya gonna post more?!?

Thanx! -Doggie <3
View user profile http://www.webkinzmania.motionsforum.com

11 Re: Mah story! called BRB! on Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:22 pm

doglover9m

idk maybe right now but i need more ideas.lolz meet me in portal chat.

View user profile

12 Re: Mah story! called BRB! on Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:50 am

floof

Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]
Interesting story.

View user profile

13 Re: Mah story! called BRB! on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:03 am

Pandi

Webkinz =]
Webkinz =]
That's really good Smile
Kinda gross,but its VERY good.
:upanddown:

View user profile

14 Re: Mah story! called BRB! on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:37 pm

CatKween

Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz
I love the whole jonra of it!!!
i can't wait until you write more!!!I Heart it so far!

15 Re: Mah story! called BRB! on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:13 pm

CourtneyKong

Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz
WOW that is AWESOME!!!I can't beleive that story it is soooooo good.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum