I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

A stupid, hilarious Pokémon rumor

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A stupid, hilarious Pokémon rumor on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:35 am

TokyoShojo

Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz
1: Start up your Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald game.
2: Go to Mossdeep City.
3: Bust through the door in the guy's house using your Bicycle, then the guy will chase after you.
4: Ignore him & go through the door. You should find Steven, he will give you the Ocarina of time.
5: Fly to Sootopolis City, stand in front of the Gym.
6: Play the song of storms.
7: In Ruby or Sapphire, Sootopolis City will drown. In Emerald, Juan will yell at you before the water floods the city.
8: Either way, go to Mt. Pyre, the couple on top want you to find something very dificult to find, CHERRY PIE.
9: Your character will find it next to him/her.
10: The old man will throw the pie off the mountain & tell you to find it again.
11: In Ruby & Sapphire, you have to jump off the mountain & get the pie. It will then start floating, follow it until it leads you to Mew.
12: In Emerald, however, you will be asked to play a song with a piece of tissue paper. Do it. Fly back to Sootopolis City.
13: After going to Soootopolis, Use Dive & Mermaid Juan will give you Mew. Then the old man on Mt. Pyre will slap you for not finding his pie.
14: Enjoy Mew!

View user profile

2 Re: A stupid, hilarious Pokémon rumor on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:14 pm

doglover9m

xDD.
Playing a song with tissue paper.
PFFT.
xDD.

OFFICIALLY...TEAM JACOB! GO NEW MOON!

Name: Happy Birthday Cuz(Its name is Tessie!)
View user profile

3 Re: A stupid, hilarious Pokémon rumor on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:17 pm

chalery8

COOL YO I LOVE POKEMON TOATLLY

View user profile

4 Re: A stupid, hilarious Pokémon rumor on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:17 am

TokyoShojo

Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz
Thanks everyone. Smile

I'n assuming that whoever made up that rumor watches Spongebob. If they do, I'm assuming that their faveorite episode is "Squidward, The Unfriendly Ghost". XD

View user profile

5 Re: A stupid, hilarious Pokémon rumor on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:28 pm

lilxlanie

Ultimate Webkinz
Ultimate Webkinz
Wwo i wish my cousins still had their sapphire they would love me and transphere tehir mew to tehir diamond

View user profile

6 Re: A stupid, hilarious Pokémon rumor on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:51 pm

doglover9m

Umm this is not real.
Its fake.
xDD.

View user profile

7 Re: A stupid, hilarious Pokémon rumor on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:27 pm

Webkinzrule96

Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz
HAHAHA, i cracked up.

View user profile

8 Re: A stupid, hilarious Pokémon rumor on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:41 pm

TokyoShojo

Lil'Kinz
Lil'Kinz
I have another stupid, hilarious Pokémon rumor! XD Another (fake) way to catch Mew.

1.) Start up the Pokémon Gold, Silver, or crystal,
2.) Get into your pack, and use your phone. Call the local Newbark Town Pizza Hut,
3.) Ask for a large meat lovers pizza, extra cheese, and a Dr. Pepper,
4.) Carry the food and drink around until you find a Snorlax.
5.) The Snorlax should jump for joy, and yell "OMG A PIZZA AND DR. PEPPER OMGZ I LOVE YOU FOREVA!!!". The Snorlax should proceed to gobble down the pizza, and you end up thinking, "Wow... He chews like a cow."
6.) After Snorlax eats the pizza, he should say "I don't feel so good", and fart so hard, an egg shoots out his butt, all the way to Goldenrod City!
7.) Go to Goldenrod City, and look for the egg. You'll see the egg on the ground, still in one piece, next to the foot of a man the egg knocked unconcious while travelling at the speed of around five G-forces.
8.) Pick up the egg, and run with it.
9.) Run to the nearest forest, and take out any Fire Pokemon from it's PokeBall, preferably one that has really sucky fire skills.
10.) Pull out your trusty, greased up frying pan from your pack, and put the egg on it.
11.) Have the Fire Pokemon LIGHTLY spray fire underneath the frying pan. I emphasize 'lightly', because otherwise you'll have yourself a sunny side up Pokemon egg if cooked too long (I know, the idea's tempting, only because you've gone seven weeks without food on your insane Pokemon catching trek... Not my fault).
12.) Warm LIGHTLY for two and a half minutes, no more, no less.
13.) If you followed ALL of the steps correctly, your egg will start to hatch. Your little trainer guy will say "Oh my God! The Egg's gonna hatch!" Then, a little pink tail pops out, and then a cute, floating kitty pops out, meowing and purring all about, as it floats and sparkles. The kitty floats up to you, and you hug each other, and the kitty mews out "I wuv you!"
14.) Congratulations! You have a Mew, and she loves you a lot! =D

View user profile

9 Re: A stupid, hilarious Pokémon rumor on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:46 pm

doglover9m

xDDDDD.
Thats is soooo hilarious.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum