Webbies 4 Ever!

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jo bros concert!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Jo bros concert! on Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:49 pm

doglover9m

Heres what happened at the jonas brothers concert:

Our bad luck started when we were about to go. I couldn’t find my phone, AND Shannon’s dog got out and ran down the street and we had to chase after it with bare feet. We finally found my phone and we got the dog. We went in the car and got to the concert. We had to wait a while for it to start and then this band named Honor Society came out and sang some songs. We waited more and Demi Lovato sang some songs too! She also sang “get back”. Then, when the Jonas brothers came out everyone went WILD! It was like boulders falling on a tin roof! When I saw Nick, I COULD HARDLY BREATHE. I tried to scream, but nothing came out. Finally, I got my voice back, and I screamed like crazy. Also, I think someone was trying to give a teddy bear to Joe, and it bounced off his head! They sang a lot of songs. But when they played a little bit longer, I couldn’t help myself. I broke down in tears. It was more beautiful in person. Shannon and Breanna (the other girl who went with us) were trying to comfort me but I cried for the whole song. Anyways, then Breanna get one of her TWO HOUR, GUSHING BLOOD bloody noses. We had to all go to the bathroom to clean her up. But, on the way out, JOE JONAS LOOKED AT US AND WINKED. And then after, the lead singer from honor society was going from backstage to the men’s bathroom and he waved and said Hi. We had to call the first aid people because Brianna’s eyes were red and a little blood was coming out of them. We had to leave about 45 minutes early and get Breanna home. Breanna was getting wheeled out to get to the car in a wheelchair, but we couldn’t find the car for about an HOUR. We finally found it and drove her home.
That was my day yesterday.

OFFICIALLY...TEAM JACOB! GO NEW MOON!

Name: Happy Birthday Cuz(Its name is Tessie!)
View user profile

2 Re: Jo bros concert! on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Sashi

Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz
Thanks so much for sharing your story. So glad you felt the singing, music was better in person. That will be a wonderful story to tell your children.......they will love it!!!

View user profile

3 Re: Jo bros concert! on Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:13 pm

dogluver808

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
OMGOSH MAGGIE JOE WINKED AT YOU!!!

Now if that was me I would have done one of these things:

fainted
stand there unable to move
my jaw drop down all the way
scream a little
scream a LOT
wink back (would probably be too freaked tho)

OMGOSH!!! Sorry u had to leave early tho!! Luf ya!

Thanx! -Doggie <3
View user profile http://www.webkinzmania.motionsforum.com

4 Re: Jo bros concert! on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:13 pm

doglover9m

Yeah I was like"OMG HE JUST WINKED."And my friend was like,falling on top of me.
xDD.
I don't like Joe that much.Nick is my fave!

OFFICIALLY...TEAM JACOB! GO NEW MOON!

Name: Happy Birthday Cuz(Its name is Tessie!)
View user profile

5 Re: Jo bros concert! on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:15 pm

dogluver808

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lol Maggie I know....dang I wish I could go to one of their concerts with you! Ugh....

Thanx! -Doggie <3
View user profile http://www.webkinzmania.motionsforum.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum