You are not connected. Please login or register

Cat Lover saves the day...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cat Lover saves the day... on Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:17 pm

CatKween

Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz
Cat Lover saves the day

One time in 1996, there lived a family. There was a Mom, Dad, brother, Sister, and a cat. The sister is named Danielle, the brother is named Cory, and the cat is named Buster. One day, Danielle was watching T.V. in her living room, while her dad was at work, and her mom was typing on the computer, and Cory is reading a book. They are each in their own room. Then all of a sudden, Danielle heard a horrible sound. She looked in the backyard and her cat Buster, was stuck at the top of her brick wall! Danielle quickly ran into the house and alarmed everyone. Of course everyone was scared, so they all thought of ideas to help Buster. Next, Danielle thought of a brilliant idea. Danielle explained, “How about we go and get the ladder that we have in the garage?” One person can hold up the ladder while another person can climb up top. Then we can go and get the ball with the bell inside and jiggle it to get his attention. After, Buster will chase the ball and we can catch him that way.” “Does everybody understand?” “Yes, replied the Mom. Good, now Cory, you get the cat ball and Mom you go and get the ladder” demanded Danielle. So the family did as they were asked. Danielle was the person to climb the ladder, and up she went. Buster wasn’t as scared, because once he saw the family he knew that they would do something about it. Finally, Danielle was there and Cory was holding the bottom. Then, Danielle jiggled the ball, and shouted here Buster here kitty- kitty. Buster was limping but he made it to the end. Danielle explained “Buster has something wrong with his paw?” Cory and I agreed, so we went to the vet. After we signed in, Buster was taken it to the backroom to be seen. After about 45 minutes the vet told us what had happened and had explained that Buster had gotten a thorn in his paw and said, “Make sure that Buster takes it easy!” So we thanked the vet and headed home. Mom figured out why Buster and my family were so scared. It was because Buster was an indoor cat. This means he was not supposed to go out in the first place. Cory and I agreed. It was now 6:45p.m. And dad arrived home from work. He asked, so what did I miss? The family had to explain the day’s events. From that day on, the family lived as happy as can be.

that was just a little story i wrote for class.

View user profile http://www.webbies4ever.net

2 Re: Cat Lover saves the day... on Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Sashi

Rainbow Webkinz
Rainbow Webkinz
that's a great story....i loved it.

View user profile

3 Re: Cat Lover saves the day... on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:09 pm

$weet$tuff

Platinum Webkinz
Platinum Webkinz
cute story cat! thanks for sharing