I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What my vacay to Ocean City was like

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What my vacay to Ocean City was like on Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:33 pm

dogluver808

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Hey guys! Sorry this is kinda late, but better late than never, right?

Okay, so, this is what my trip to Ocean City was like in a nutshell.

My family and I stayed at the Carousel hotel. You could see the beach from our room! And they had an ice skating rink INSIDE the hotel! It was SOOO cool we didn't try it tho...but the best part...two words....THE....BEACH! It was SOOO AWESOME!!! And the second day we were there, we got boogie boards (my bro's had a shark that looked like Jaws and I had one with a bunch of puppies on it, lol its so cute!) and we rode and jumped (well more like hopped but you get what I mean) the waves for like 3 hours! It's my new favorite activity! I also got these really cool chunky white sunglasses, a black hat with hundreds of peace signs on it, and three Ocean City T-shirts! There's like 8 different T-shirt places! No joke! And they also have 4 different mini golf places. We went to a place where they had a dinosaur theme, and there was a HUGE fake volcano with smoke coming out the top! We were gonna do that one, but there was an undersea theme mini golf place inside the building that we decided to do. It was SO awesome! There were things that moved (2 divers and an eel) and a ship where you would play a hole inside the ship and then go up a small winding stair case to play a hole on top of the ship. And right after that, there was a cave with a small waterfall inside where you'd play 3 holes, and then you could play 2 holes on top of the cave, it was SOOOO cool! Oh, and the par for the course was 52, and I got 49!!! I usually get like 75, but I got like 5 hole-in-ones there! I definitley reccomend going to Ocean City! It's amazing! These are the top three things I like doing there (and reccomend)

1. The beach! You can find sand crabs, ride waves, etc. It's so fun, but NEVER EVER take anything into the ocean that you aren't prepared to lose. I almost lost a croc and an ice bucket from our hotel room! Also, if you use boogie boards, make sure they have a velcro strap to attach to your wrist! You will lose it otherwise! And I did lose an old scrunchie, so be very careful!

2. Mini golf! It's soooooooo awesome!

3. T-Shirt Shopping! You can get really cool things at one of Oceans City's several t-shirt shops!

Thank you for stopping by!

-Doggie :redh:

Thanx! -Doggie <3
View user profile http://www.webkinzmania.motionsforum.com

2 Re: What my vacay to Ocean City was like on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Caroline

Senior Webkinz
Senior Webkinz
dogluver808 wrote:Hey guys! Sorry this is kinda late, but better late than never, right?

Okay, so, this is what my trip to Ocean City was like in a nutshell.

My family and I stayed at the Carousel hotel. You could see the beach from our room! And they had an ice skating rink INSIDE the hotel! It was SOOO cool we didn't try it tho...but the best part...two words....THE....BEACH! It was SOOO AWESOME!!! And the second day we were there, we got boogie boards (my bro's had a shark that looked like Jaws and I had one with a bunch of puppies on it, lol its so cute!) and we rode and jumped (well more like hopped but you get what I mean) the waves for like 3 hours! It's my new favorite activity! I also got these really cool chunky white sunglasses, a black hat with hundreds of peace signs on it, and three Ocean City T-shirts! There's like 8 different T-shirt places! No joke! And they also have 4 different mini golf places. We went to a place where they had a dinosaur theme, and there was a HUGE fake volcano with smoke coming out the top! We were gonna do that one, but there was an undersea theme mini golf place inside the building that we decided to do. It was SO awesome! There were things that moved (2 divers and an eel) and a ship where you would play a hole inside the ship and then go up a small winding stair case to play a hole on top of the ship. And right after that, there was a cave with a small waterfall inside where you'd play 3 holes, and then you could play 2 holes on top of the cave, it was SOOOO cool! Oh, and the par for the course was 52, and I got 49!!! I usually get like 75, but I got like 5 hole-in-ones there! I definitley reccomend going to Ocean City! It's amazing! These are the top three things I like doing there (and reccomend)

1. The beach! You can find sand crabs, ride waves, etc. It's so fun, but NEVER EVER take anything into the ocean that you aren't prepared to lose. I almost lost a croc and an ice bucket from our hotel room! Also, if you use boogie boards, make sure they have a velcro strap to attach to your wrist! You will lose it otherwise! And I did lose an old scrunchie, so be very careful!

2. Mini golf! It's soooooooo awesome!

3. T-Shirt Shopping! You can get really cool things at one of Oceans City's several t-shirt shops!

Thank you for stopping by!

-Doggie :redh:

I stayed at the Carousel too, even though I live there. xD I sliced my leg at the ice rink because I fell down, and I was wearing a dress and the blade cut me. haha. It's really awesome to live only a couple of miles from there. The boardwalk is so fun. I went on this roller coaster called the 'Looping Star' it was freaky.(: I'm glad you had fun, xD I have been there so many times, it gets boring after a while Wink

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum